All our facilities are modern, clean and comfortable.
- Undercover BBQ area/camp kitchen and dining area.
- Amenities block with toilets and hot showers (one wheelchair accessible bathroom).
- Undercover Dump Point.
- Spacious allocated sites – triple the size of a standard caravan park site (just not as level).
- Unallocated bush and lakeside sites.
- Tank water available.
- Permanent Communal fire pits around the main campground.
- Personal fire pits available at no cost on request for unallocated camping areas.
- Free use of levelling blocks (on request).
- Pontoon for lake access.
- Swimming platform moored in lake.
- Lawn games (including a bush volleyball court).
- First Aid Kit at the office
We are 10 minutes from Lawrence, which has a general store that offers take-away, groceries, alcohol, fuel and ice. Basically, all your general needs close by for your convenience.
There is also the Lawrence Tavern with great meals and views over the Clarence River. There is an interesting local museum (check opening times) and many recreational facilities including a playground, boat ramp, 9 hole golf course, Croquet (3 mornings a week), horse riding school and tennis courts (available to hire through Lawrence Golf and Sports Club).
We are continually adding new features, activities and facilities which we will include on our website.